Search

четверг, 13 августа 2026 г.

MC Thick - Now Whatcha Think (1996) Flac + 320kbps

 MC Thick - Now Whatcha Think

MC Thick – Now Whatcha Think is a 1996 Southern rap album from Marrero, Louisiana, released on B.O.S.S. Records. The project continues MC Thick’s gritty street-oriented style while expanding his sound with funk influences, laid-back Southern production, and a strong New Orleans-area identity. It was his second and final studio album.The album features 14 tracks, including “36 OZ,” “I Got Mine,” “I'm A Baller,” “Heavy Weights,” “Puffin' On Sticky,” “Step Into The Square,” and “Chain Reaction.” Guest appearances include Bun B, George Clinton, Papa Reu, Tim Smooth, and Graphics, bringing additional Southern rap and funk flavor to the record.MC Thick – Now Whatcha Think stands out as an overlooked piece of 1990s Louisiana hip hop. Its combination of street storytelling, Southern grooves, funk elements, and appearances from major artists makes it an especially interesting release for fans of obscure New Orleans and underground Southern rap.

1 Intro
2 Step Into The Square
3 I Got Mine
4 Leather And Wood
5 Puffin' On Sticky
6 Jump Up
7 36 OZ
8 I'm A Baller
9 Crowd Or A Quarter
10 Gappin'
11 Heavy Weights
12 Chain Reaction (Freestyle)
13 They Told Me
14 Now What You Think
15 Rest In Peace
16 Outro

Flac

320kbps

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий