Search

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Willie D - I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier (1992) Flac + 320kbps

 Willie D - I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier

Released in 1992, Willie D – I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier is the second solo album from Houston rapper Willie D and a raw example of early Southern gangsta rap. Released through Rap-A-Lot Records with Priority Records distribution, the 16-track project captures the aggressive, uncompromising character of Houston hip-hop in the early 1990s.The album features tracks such as “Profile of a Criminal,” “I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier,” “Pass da Piote',” “Die,” “Clean Up Man,” “U Ain't No Ganksta,” “Trenchcoats - N - Ganksta Hats,” “Rodney K.,” “Campaign '92,” “Go Back 2 School,” “U Still a aggiN,” and “My Alibi.” Collaborators include Icey Hott, Racer X, Sho, Klondike Kat, and others, while K-Rino contributes backing vocals to “U Still a aggiN.”Musically, Willie D – I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier is built around hard drums, funky basslines, dark grooves, and Willie D's forceful vocal delivery. The production was handled by Willie D alongside Crazy C, Goldfingers, John Bido, and Roland, giving the album a distinctly Houston sound rooted in the developing Rap-A-Lot aesthetic.The project also reflects the highly confrontational lyrical style that defined Willie D's early solo work. Tracks such as “Clean Up Man,” “Campaign '92,” and “Rodney K.” address controversial social and political subjects, while the title track establishes the aggressive tone of the record from the beginning.Today, Willie D – I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier remains an important early Houston rap release and a key album in the development of Southern hip-hop. Its raw production, uncompromising lyricism, and strong Rap-A-Lot identity make it an essential discovery for listeners exploring classic Texas gangsta rap from the early 1990s.

1 Profile Of A Criminal 1:54
2 I'm Goin' Out Lika Soldier 4:13
3 Pass Da Piote' 3:47
4 Die 4:46
5 Clean Up Man 5:15
6 U Ain't No Ganksta 3:26
7 Trenchcoats - N - Ganksta Hats 6:04
8 Rodney K. 3:50
9 Campaign 92' 1:33
10 Go Back 2 School 2:33
11 U Still A Aggin 4:35
12 Little Hooker 4:27
13 Yo P My D 5:45
14 Backstage 1:26
15 What's Up Aggin 3:04
16 My Alibi 2:51
Flac
320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment