Search

Monday, September 7, 2026

Luniz – The Lost Tapes 2 (2008) 320kbps

 

Luniz - The Lost Tapes 2

Disc 1
1 11 O’Clock News
2 I Got 5 On It (Clean Remix)
Featuring Dru Down, E-40, Richie Rich, Shock G, Spice 1
3 All Of My Riderz
Featuring 2wice, Phats Bossi
4 Do You (I’m A Do Me)
5 Take It Off
Featuring IMX, Ras Kass
6 Thangz
Featuring Poppa LQ
7 Jim Hats
Featuring Keak Da Sneak
8 Hypnotize (Instrumental)
Featuring – Redman
9 Satisfy You (West Coast Remix)
Featuring Mario Winans, P Diddy
10 Shake Yo Thang
Featuring – Jay Tee
11 Crazy For Your Love
Featuring – Spike
12 Holla Skrill Y’all
13 Nobody’s Love
Featuring Reverend Run
14 Playa Hata (Playa’s Radio Mix)
Disc 2
15 I Got 5 On It (Clean Mix)
16 Circumstances
Featuring Celly Cel, E-40, Kokane
17 Mic Check
18 Narcotics
19 Questions
20 Playa Hata (Instrumental)
21 Chrome Wheels
Featuring Spice 1
22 No Way
23 For One Night
Featuring J-Bo
24 The Baller’s Feud
25 Pimps, Playas, Hustlas (Instrumental)
26 Welcome To The Bay
Featuring Mac Dre, Messy Marv
27 I Got On It (Instrumental)
28 Untitled
Luniz_-_The_Lost_Tapes_2.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment