Search

среда, 29 июля 2026 г.

Ultimate Force (Master Rob & Diamond D) - I'm Not Playin' (1988) (reissue 2007) Flac + 320kbps

 I'm Not Playin'

Released in 2007 (recorded in 1988–1990), Ultimate Force – I'm Not Playin' is a legendary East Coast underground hip-hop album from the Bronx, New York. The project features the duo Master Rob and Diamond D, with production handled by Diamond D and legendary DJ/producer Jazzy Jay. Originally planned for release in the early 1990s, the album remained shelved for years before finally seeing an official release through Strong City / Traffic Entertainment Group.Ultimate Force – I'm Not Playin' captures the raw energy of late-1980s and early-1990s New York hip-hop, featuring classic boom bap drums, funky samples, and sharp MC performances. The album showcases Diamond D's early production genius before he became one of the most respected producers in hip-hop, while Master Rob delivers traditional East Coast lyricism with a powerful old-school style.The project includes standout tracks such as "I'm Not Playin'," "Another Hit," "C'Mon," "I Gotta Go," "One Of The All-Time Greats," and "Supreme Diamond D." The production combines hard-hitting drums, funk influences, and sample-driven arrangements that represent the golden age sound of New York rap.Although released years after it was recorded, Ultimate Force – I'm Not Playin' became highly respected among underground hip-hop fans and collectors. The album preserves an important moment in East Coast rap history, showing Diamond D's early creative vision and the authentic Bronx sound of the late 1980s.For fans of East Coast underground hip-hop, golden era boom bap, and classic New York rap, Ultimate Force – I'm Not Playin' is an essential release. Its legendary production, historical importance, and raw old-school sound make it one of the most notable underground albums connected to the golden era.

CD1
01. Another Hit
02. C'mon (feat. Fat Joe)
03. Girls
04. I Gotta Go
05. I'm In Effect
06. Oh Shit (feat. Fat Joe, Gizmo, Seville)
07. I'm Not Playing
08. One Of The All Time Greats
09. Revolution Of The Mind
10. Smooth As Suede
11. Supreme Diamond D
12. Tuff (So Damn)
13. Another Hit (Instrumental)
14. Another Hit (A Capella)
15. C'mon (Instrumental)
16. C'mon (A Capella) (feat. Fat Joe)
17. Girls (Instrumental)
18. Girls (A Capella)

CD2
01. I Gotta Go (Instrumental)
02. I Gotta Go (A Capella)
03. I'm In Effect (Instrumental)
04. I'm In Effect (A Capella)
05. Oh Shit (Instrumental)
06. Oh Shit (A Capella) (feat. Fat Joe, Gizmo, Seville)
07. I'm Not Playin' (Instrumental)
08. I'm Not Playin' (Dubapella)
09. One Of The All Time Greats (Instrumental)
10. One Of The All Time Greats (A Capella)
11. Revolution Of The Mind (Instrumental)
12. Revolution Of The Mind (A Capella)
13. Smooth As Suede (Instrumental)
14. Smooth As Suede (A Capella)
15. (Instrumental)
16. Supreme Diamond D (Scratch-Apella)
17. Tuff (So Damn) (Instrumental)
18. Tuff (So Damn) (A Capella)
Flac
320kbps

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий