Search

суббота, 18 июля 2026 г.

Star D - G Till I Die (2022) [recorded 1996] Flac + 320kbps

 Star D – G Till I Die

 

 

Recorded in 1996, this independent hip-hop album showcases the unmistakable sound of late-1990s West Coast rap, blending smooth G-funk influences with street-oriented lyricism and polished production. Built around deep basslines, melodic synthesizers, and hard-hitting rhythms, the project captures the atmosphere of the golden era while maintaining a distinctive underground identity. Every track reflects confidence, authenticity, and a commitment to classic hip-hop values. Star D – G Till I Die delivers a cohesive collection of songs driven by expressive storytelling, memorable hooks, and strong lyrical performances. The production combines funky grooves with sample-based instrumentals, creating a rich backdrop for themes of loyalty, perseverance, street life, and ambition. Rather than following mainstream trends, the album remains faithful to the independent West Coast sound that defined countless regional classics during the late 1990s. The album was originally recorded in 1996 and remained unreleased for many years before finally becoming available, making it a sought-after release among collectors of rare gangsta rap.Throughout the record, listeners will appreciate consistent production, authentic performances, and a timeless musical direction. The combination of G-funk melodies, solid drum programming, and confident delivery creates an engaging listening experience from beginning to end. Fans of independent West Coast rap will find plenty to enjoy in this overlooked project, which preserves the raw energy and creativity of its era.Whether you are exploring forgotten gangsta rap releases or expanding your collection of underground West Coast hip-hop, Star D – G Till I Die stands as a rewarding addition. Its authentic lyricism, classic G-funk production, and independent spirit make it an essential listen for fans of late-1990s rap.

1.Intro
2.Gangsta life
3.Star Capone
4.Killa Shift
5.No Justice No peace
6.This Shit Is Serious
7.Down
8.Gimme Money
9.C.H.I.
10.Wreck-A-Hoe
11.Englewood Snappin
12.It's Hard 2 Say Goodbye 2 A G
13.Gangsta Poo
14.The Outro

Flac

320kbps

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий