:format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-3485541-1340423691-6596.jpeg.jpg)
1. Rev. Giles & The Deff Trapp Click - Intro 0:37
2. Notorious B.I.G. - Biggie Interview 2:23
3. Trapp - Don't Tempt Me 0:46
4. Notorious B.I.G. - Road To Riches 1:47
5. 2Pac - Die Slow 3:12
6. Trapp - Bullet Proof 4:52
7. 2Pac - Troublesome 5:23
8. Trapp - Ghetto Funk 4:54
9. 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. - Biggie & Pac Concert 2:31
10. Trapp - Pac BIG And Easy Tribute 4:11
11. 2Pac, The Outlawz & The Makavelli Crew - Change My Ways 5:18
12. Notorious B.I.G. - Real Niggas 2:42
13. Trapp & Suicide - All About My Paper 4:07)
14. 2Pac - Let's Be Friends 4:02
15. Trapp - Ghetto Train 3:51
16. 2Pac - Happy Home 2:39
17. Trapp - It Be Real 4:52
18. 2Pac - Pac's Life 3:14
19. Trapp - It Be Goin Down 5:20
20. Trapp - Bonus Track 1:54
Flac
Trapp_-_1998_-_The_Pac_&_Biggie_You_Never_Heard_Flac.zip
320kbps
Trapp_-_1998_-_The_Pac_&_Biggie_You_Never_Heard.zip
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий