MC Rod – Life's A Bitch is a raw 1993 gangsta rap album connected to the underground Memphis, Tennessee scene. The project delivers a dark and street-oriented sound built around hard-edged production, direct rhymes, and the gritty atmosphere associated with early 90s Southern hip hop. MC Rod handled much of the production and beat programming, giving the record a distinctive independent character.The album features tracks such as “Do This,” “MC Rod Is Dope,” “Masterpiece,” “100% Legit,” “Watchin' You,” “I Come Up Hard,” “The Plumber,” “Bitches Ain't Shit,” “H.N.I.C. (Head Nigga In Charge),” and the title track. The combination of street narratives, aggressive delivery, and stripped-down production makes the project an interesting example of underground Southern gangsta rap from the early 1990s.MC Rod – Life's A Bitch is especially appealing to collectors and listeners searching for obscure Memphis rap and overlooked independent releases from the golden era. With its uncompromising lyrical approach and vintage 90s sound, the album remains a solid representation of the regional underground rap culture of its time.
1. Do This
2. MC Rod Is Dope
3. Masterpiece
4. 100% Legit
5. Watchin' You
6. I Come up Hard
7. Plumber, The
8. Bitches Ain't S***
9. H.N.I.C.
10. Life's a Bitch
11. Punk Ass Nigger
12. Hi Priced Ho
Flac
320kbps
Search
четверг, 13 августа 2026 г.
MC Rod - Life's a Bitch! [1993] Flac + 320kbps
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий