Search

понедельник, 3 августа 2026 г.

C.I.N. - Richmond Roulette (1996) (re issue 2021) Flac + 320kbps

 C.I.N. - Richmond Roulette

Released in 1996, C.I.N. – Richmond Roulette (1996) is a classic Bay Area gangsta rap album from Richmond, California. Issued on No Face Records, the project showcases the unmistakable sound of mid-1990s West Coast hip-hop with heavy basslines, mobb-style production, and authentic street narratives. Featuring appearances from local artists including Lil' Ric, Mafiosos, Tha Grope 1, and Shady 8, the album reflects the strength and unity of Richmond's underground rap scene.Built around deep funk-inspired grooves, hard drums, and smooth synthesizers, the production captures the signature Bay Area sound of the era. C.I.N. delivers confident performances filled with tales of street life, loyalty, survival, and ambition, while the guest appearances add variety without taking away from the group's identity. The result is a cohesive independent release that remains true to the spirit of West Coast gangsta rap.Today, C.I.N. – Richmond Roulette (1996) is regarded as a hidden gem among collectors of Bay Area rap and independent West Coast hip-hop. Its authentic Richmond sound, memorable collaborations, and classic mobb music atmosphere continue to make it an essential listen for fans exploring overlooked California rap releases from the 1990s.

1 Jocin My Team 6:05
2 Blindside 5:10
3 Inside A Morgue 6:07
4 So Much Dirt 5:50
5 P.H.Balance 5:32
6 Chemical Green (Session 2) 4:28
7 Shitty Shoes 4:43
8 Paranoia 5:03
9 City Streets 4:37
10 Goin' Bad 5:28
11 Richmond Roulette 7:08
12 Shout Outs 5:33
Flac
320kbps

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий