U.D.I. – Drinks On Us is the second album from the San Francisco Bay Area duo U.D.I., following their underground debut Under Da Influence. Released through Bay Rider Entertainment and distributed by Ichiban Records, the project captures the distinctive sound of late-1990s Bay Area gangsta rap, combining raw street narratives with funky production and a strong local identity.The production is built around deep basslines, hard drums, laid-back grooves, and smooth Bay Area funk. Producers including Chill Black and Mr. Laid help create the heavy but relaxed sound, while tracks such as “Mobb Wit' Me,” “Push The Roof,” “Drinks On Us,” “I'll Drink To That,” “Golden State Soldiers,” “Trunk Knocking Music,” and “U.D.I. Til' I Die” showcase the duo's street-focused style.The album also features an impressive lineup of Bay Area guests, including Tambora, TayDaTay, Raw Faw, Lil' Daddy, Lil' Rell, Pho Balo, Mark C, Hennessy, Kwanza, Cloud 9, and Charles Baxter. These collaborations strengthen the connection between U.D.I. and the wider San Francisco underground scene.Lyrically, the project moves between street life, hustling, money, friendship, partying, and the group's everyday experiences. The drinking-themed tracks add a lighter side to the otherwise hard-edged material, while songs such as “Golden State Soldiers” and “Keep Ya Head To The Sky” provide a more reflective dimension. AllMusic describes the album as a rough piece of Bay Area G-Funk that balances uncompromising gangsta rap with its drinking-themed cuts.U.D.I. – Drinks On Us remains a strong San Francisco underground release, valued for its funky production, heavy low end, extensive Bay Area collaborations, and authentic late-1990s West Coast atmosphere.
1 Mobb Wit' Me (Luv To Mobb)
2 Push The Roof
3 Drinks On Us
4 I'll Drink To That
5 Baby By The Wrong B-tch
6 Where's My Drink?
7 Business Neva Personal
8 Biggest To Da Smallest
9 Golden State Soldiers
10 Real Niggaz (Remix)
11 Waiting To Inhale
12 Trunk Knocking Music
13 Keep Ya Head To The Sky
14 Spend Wit' My Crew
15 U.D.I. Til' I Die
16 A Drunk Ain't Shit
17 Laidback "(Ghetto Dreams)"
Flac
320kbps

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий