Search

суббота, 22 августа 2026 г.

Dangerous Dame – I Got What You Want (1990) 320kbps

 Dangerous Dame – I Got What You Want

Dangerous Dame – I Got What You Want is a 1990 Bay Area Hip Hop album from Oakland rapper Dangerous Dame. Released on Atlantic Records, the project blends gangsta rap and underground Hip Hop with funky, sample-based production and a distinctly Northern California sound. Dangerous Dame delivers confident rhymes throughout the album while also touching on social issues and personal experiences.The 11-track release includes “Freestyle Shortbreak,” “Let Myself Go,” “City Of Macks,” “I Got What You Want,” “Far From A Regular,” “Troublematic Button,” “One Way Up,” “I Call Your Name,” “Subject Of Importance,” “Lil Rob Is In My Heart,” and “The Powers That Be.” The album moves between boastful rap tracks, street themes, reflections on urban life, and more socially conscious material.Dangerous Dame – I Got What You Want is an interesting example of early-90s Oakland rap, capturing the independent spirit and funk-influenced character of the Bay Area scene. Its combination of hardcore rhymes, regional identity, and classic production makes it a worthwhile listen for fans of obscure 1990s West Coast Hip Hop.

1 Freestyle Shortbreak 1:19
2 Let Myself Go 4:05
3 City Of Macks 3:23
4 I Got What You Want 2:45
5 Far From A Regular 4:40
6 Troublematic Button 5:17
7 One Way Up 4:38
8 I Call Your Name 4:30
9 Subject Of Importance 3:54
10 Lil Rob Is In My Heart 4:05
11 The Powers That Be 3:47
Dangerous_Dame-I_Got_What_You_Want-1990.7z

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий