Released in 1996, 100X – Whom Shall I Fear? is a rare underground hip-hop album that combines hard-hitting boom bap with strong spiritual and socially conscious themes. Released independently, the project stands apart from many mid-1990s rap releases by delivering positive messages without sacrificing lyrical skill or authentic street production. Today, it remains an overlooked gem among collectors of independent hip-hop.100X – Whom Shall I Fear? blends dusty drum breaks, soulful samples, deep basslines, and classic East Coast-inspired production with thoughtful lyricism rooted in faith, perseverance, and everyday struggles. Rather than following commercial trends, the group focuses on substance, using intelligent storytelling and sharp rhyme patterns to create an album that is both meaningful and musically engaging.Throughout the project, 100X demonstrates impressive chemistry and a commitment to authentic boom bap. The production favors sample-based instrumentals and rugged rhythms, providing the perfect backdrop for lyrics that explore spirituality, personal growth, community, and hope. This balance between conscious content and classic hip-hop aesthetics gives the album a timeless quality.Although 100X – Whom Shall I Fear? never received mainstream attention, it has earned appreciation among underground hip-hop fans looking for forgotten independent releases with genuine lyrical depth. Its positive outlook, solid production, and uncompromising approach make it a rewarding discovery for listeners who appreciate conscious rap from the golden era.
1 100X Is... (Intro) 1:45
2 Mental Pandemonium 4:04
3 Belly Of Hell 3:04
4 Whom Shall I Fear? (Original) 4:42
5 119 4:06
6 Gory Jungle 6:25
7 Redeyez (Remix) 4:06
8 Waterfall Of Fire 5:14
9 They Call Me Lex Ruger 4:16
10 New Day, New Flow 4:11
11 Invisible Strangler 3:45
12 Flowers In The Attic 6:35
13 Horrorcore 4:49
14 War Against The Surface 4:41
15 Paper Chase 4:13
16 You Ain't Ready 4:15
17 Rusty Knife Style 4:16
18 Whom Shall I Fear? (Remix) 3:47
Flac
320kbps

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий