Search

среда, 12 августа 2026 г.

Ganksta N-I-P - Interview With A Killa (1998) Flac + 320kbps

 Ganksta Nip - Interview With A Killa

Released in 1998, Ganksta N-I-P – Interview With A Killa is the fourth studio album from the Houston rapper Ganksta N-I-P. Released through Rap-A-Lot Records, the 18-track project continues his distinctive combination of Southern gangsta rap, hardcore hip-hop, and horrorcore, with dark concepts, aggressive delivery, funky production, and the unmistakable atmosphere of Houston's underground rap scene.The album features tracks including “Psycho Club,” “Move Something,” “I Don't Know Why,” “Why the Psych. Can't Do It,” “Erotic,” “Murda Rush,” “Video Games,” “2 Minutes to Kill,” “Psycho on the Loose,” “What Makes This Boy Tick,” “Psych Zone,” “Psych Funk,” “Sic,” “1st Nigga from South Park,” “Acid Heads,” and “Texas Chain Saw,” framed by an intro and outtro. Guest appearances come from Tasha and Teresa Keyes.Musically, Ganksta N-I-P – Interview With A Killa is built around hard Southern rhythms, funky grooves, heavy bass, and dark production. J.B. Money and Lakewood handled the production, with Mike Dean responsible for mastering. The combination of forceful drums and funk-influenced instrumentation gives N-I-P a strong backdrop for his intense vocal delivery and highly visual songwriting.The album continues N-I-P's fascination with horror-inspired imagery and psychological themes. Songs such as “Psycho on the Loose,” “Psych Zone,” “Acid Heads,” and “Texas Chain Saw” reinforce the macabre aesthetic that had become central to his identity, while “1st Nigga from South Park” emphasizes his connection to the Houston neighborhood and the South Park Coalition.Recorded at Work Camp Studio in Houston, the project is firmly rooted in the city's Southern rap tradition. AllMusic describes the album as a particularly strong collection of Southern hardcore hip-hop, balancing hard-hitting rhythms with funky grooves and highlighting N-I-P's focused lyrical style.Commercially, the album reached No. 57 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and No. 34 on the Heatseekers Albums chart. Ganksta N-I-P – Interview With A Killa therefore represents both an important late-1990s Rap-A-Lot release and another key chapter in the development of Houston horrorcore.

01. Ganksta NIP - Intro
02. Ganksta NIP - Psycho Club
03. Ganksta NIP - Move Something
04. Ganksta NIP - I Don`t Know Why
05. Ganksta NIP - Why The Psycho Can`t Do It
06. Ganksta NIP - Erotic
07. Ganksta NIP - Murda Rush
08. Ganksta NIP - Video Games
09. Ganksta NIP - 2 Minutes To Kill
10. Ganksta NIP - Psycho On The Loose
11. Ganksta NIP - What Makes This Boy Tick (feat. Teresa Keyes)
12. Ganksta NIP - Psych Zone
13. Ganksta NIP - Psycho Funk
14. Ganksta NIP - Sic
15. Ganksta NIP - 1st Nigga From South Park
16. Ganksta NIP - Acid Heads
17. Ganksta NIP - Texas Chain Saw
18. Ganksta NIP - Outtro
Flac
320kbps

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий