Search

среда, 12 августа 2026 г.

Ganksta N-I-P - Psychic Thoughts (Are What I Conceive?) [1993] Flac + 320kbps

 Ganksta N-I-P - Psychic Thoughts

Released in 1993, Ganksta N-I-P – Psychic Thoughts is the second studio album from the Houston rapper and South Park Coalition member Ganksta N-I-P. Released through Rap-A-Lot Records, the 11-track project continues his dark and uncompromising approach to Southern gangsta rap, hardcore hip-hop, and horrorcore.The album opens with “SPC Shoutout” and moves through tracks including “Trance,” “Psychic Thoughts,” “Reporter From Hell,” “Set Up Bitches,” “Only NIP Can Do It,” “Now Watch 'Em Drop,” “Strictly For The Club,” “Come Into My World,” “That's How It Is: Psychic Part II,” and “____ You.” The final track features Dope E, K-Rino, and Point Blank, connecting the project directly to Houston's South Park Coalition scene.Musically, Ganksta N-I-P – Psychic Thoughts combines heavy Southern production with hardcore rhythms, dark atmospheres, funky basslines, and horror-inspired textures. Production credits include John Bido, Crazy C, Landmine Productions, K-Rino, Ganksta N-I-P, and Rap-A-Lot-associated producers. The result is a raw Houston sound that places lyrical intensity and atmosphere at the center of the record.The album's subject matter continues N-I-P's fascination with psychological imagery, violence, street life, and horror-film concepts. “Reporter From Hell” and “Psychic Thoughts” emphasize the darker side of his writing, while “Strictly For The Club” provides a different direction within the otherwise aggressive project.The record also achieved significant commercial recognition for an underground-oriented Houston release. Psychic Thoughts reached No. 151 on the Billboard 200, No. 30 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and No. 5 on the Top Heatseekers chart. Contemporary Billboard listings also documented the album's appearance on the national album charts in 1993.Today, Ganksta N-I-P – Psychic Thoughts remains an important early-1990s Houston release and a key record in the development of Southern horrorcore. Its dark concepts, hardcore production, South Park identity, and collaborations with members of the South Park Coalition make it an essential discovery for listeners exploring underground Houston rap and the darker side of Rap-A-Lot's classic catalog.

1. Spc Shoutout (3:58)
2. Trance (4:06)
3. Psychic Thoughts (5:14)
4. Reporter From Hell (2:15)
5. Set Up Bitches (4:46)
6. Only Nip Can Do It (5:04)
7. Now Watch 'em Drop (4:08)
8. Strictly for the Club (3:04)
9. Come Into My World (4:08)
10. That's How It Is: Psychic, Part II (4:43)
11. Fuck You (6:41)

Flac
320kbps

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий