Released in 1992, Ganksta N-I-P – The South Park Psycho is the debut studio album from the South Park, Houston rapper Ganksta N-I-P and a landmark release in Southern hardcore hip-hop and early horrorcore. Released through Rap-A-Lot Records, the 14-track project combines dark imagery, graphic storytelling, hard production, and the raw Houston sound that helped establish the South Park Coalition.The album features tracks such as “Horror Movie Rap,” “Get Out of the Game,” “Rough Brothers From South Park,” “Black Godfather,” “Psycho,” “Ganksta Mac,” “Smokin Amp,” “Disgusting,” “H-Town,” “Slaughter,” “Paranoid,” and “Damned Shame.” One of the key collaborations is “Action Speaks Louder Than Words,” featuring Scarface, Willie D, and Seagram, while “Rough Brothers From South Park” brings together K-Rino, Dope-E, and Point Blank.Musically, Ganksta N-I-P – The South Park Psycho sits between gangsta rap, hardcore hip-hop, and horrorcore. The production comes from Ganksta N-I-P, John Bido, Doug King, The Terrorists, and other Rap-A-Lot-associated producers, creating a dark and aggressive backdrop for N-I-P's highly graphic lyrical style. The album's use of horror-film imagery and violent narratives helped establish a distinctive sound within Houston's underground rap movement.The Houston identity is central to the record. Ganksta N-I-P was a founding member of the South Park Coalition, alongside K-Rino and other Houston artists, and the album helped bring the South Park scene to a much wider audience through Rap-A-Lot's distribution. The track “H-Town” directly reinforces the project's strong regional character.Today, Ganksta N-I-P – The South Park Psycho remains an essential document of early-1990s Houston rap and one of the defining early horrorcore albums. Its raw Southern production, extreme lyrical concepts, South Park identity, and influential collaborations make it a standout release for listeners exploring underground Southern hip-hop and the origins of horrorcore.
01. Ganksta N.I.P. - Intro
02. Ganksta N.I.P. - Horror Movie Rap
03. Ganksta N.I.P. - Get Out Of The Game
04. Ganksta N.I.P. - Rough Brother From South Park
05. Ganksta N.I.P. - Black Godfather
06. Ganksta N.I.P. - Psycho
07. Ganksta N.I.P. - Action Speaks Louder Than Words
08. Ganksta N.I.P. - Ganksta Mac
09. Ganksta N.I.P. - Smokin Amp
10. Ganksta N.I.P. - Disgusting
11. Ganksta N.I.P. - H Town
12. Ganksta N.I.P. - Slaughter
13. Ganksta N.I.P. - Paranoid
14. Ganksta N.I.P. - Damned Shame
Flac
320kbps
Search
среда, 12 августа 2026 г.
Ganksta N-I-P - The South Park Psycho [1992] Flac + 320kbps
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий